Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happiness








"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne


If we were always as happy as we are when we first get something we really want, we would have a pretty lagit life!
I just got back from Zambia, Africa and I have never meet so many people that enjoy life and are so happy even though they don't have nearly as much as Americans do. They always had smiles on their faces, all they wanted was for someone to love on them. I envy every person i meet because they don't look for happiness they make it. Speaking of making, the kids made their own toys out of old bottles, talk about Pure Joy.
i definatley look at all my material things as a blessing now, knowing if I ever loose any of it, i will be fine cause the only thing i need to make me truly happy is the Love of our Lord!


Happiness is a want that you need that you can have at anytime jut look to the King!
-Lacy Beach
Psalm 68:3
Where is happiness found? In obedience to God, who grants true joy and happiness to those who trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment