Friday, August 20, 2010

James 1




So I am reading James 1 and bible studying it up over my blog with some good friends! So James is the book my friend choose for us to read, but I really think the Lord also wanted me to read it, funny how that works!

Consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kind, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance, perserverance must finish it's works so that you may be mature and complete not lacking anything James1:2-4
These verses in my opinion would not have the same effect if they were'nt all together. When we are going through trouble d of course it's not going to be O happy days and were not going to have the best times of our lives; So when most people read that first verse "consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kind" they might be a bit confused, thinking how can I have pure Joy when my life is nothing but troubles. The way I look at is, if your going through your trials with God on your side it will be a heck of a lot easier to conquer those trials and if God is right beside you helping you then how can you not have a Joyful heart!!!So when you do get through your "tough" trials your going look back and it will look like nothing!
Peserverance:steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., esp. in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement! What an awesome testimony!
I don't know if this makes since to you but I knoew for sure I am not the only person with troubles in my life, so next time your bout to hit a bump in the road look to the King, look at the bright side get through it Knowing that for the next one you'll be ready!
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.James1:5-6
Right now Iam also going through the book of 1 Kings and the other Day I was reading about Soloman and How He ask for wisdom, aout of all the things he could have asked for he choose wisdom! And thats all we have to do is ask for it for Christ is so willing to give us wisdom if only we ask! Even though Soloman asked for wisdom he eventually took it for granted and used it for his own advantage and not for the Glory of God, Its one thing to ask for wisdom and its another to choose what you do with it. I love God! Think about it you ask God for wisdom to make Godly decision, you must choose wisely though to make sure God is getting all the Glory, but Duh it will be easy to make wise desision cause you have that wisdom you ask Christ for remember, so the only way your decisions will not be Godly is if you take your eyes off him, then of course he's not going to be supplying that wisdom anymore. Knowing God I'm pretty sure he thought all that out before he even said let there be light, he sure is an awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment