Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I miss my Godly Friends

















The one thing i am going to miss more than anything is all of my Godly friends. Yeah of course I have some Godly friends here in NC(who i love dearly), but i am not surrounded by Godlovers. I Definatly learned alot through my feriends.


One thing i would look forward to every night was the heart-2-heart talks we had with each other over dinner. Me,Maura,Winnie,Timothy,Daniel,Nateand sometimes others would have deep canversations about life and it was so awesome to be able to talk about certain things so openly.

Most importantly we just had fun with each other we played games, told jokes,had plenty of inside jokes, dominated the Volleyball court and we laughed alot. truly every single peson i met is going to be missed.

when we went out on ministy we supported each other and when we felt something was going wrong we warned each other we all had each others back.


Good Friends will make you a stronger Christian
Proverbs 27:17 NIV
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another


So i PTL for putting such loving Christians in my Life

1 comment: