Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life




So I'm back home!!! I feel like I havevchanged but everyone here is still the same. But It,s good to see my Friends and Family


Today I was at my church all day getting ready for VBS that night, I was having the best quiet time!! then i took a walk down to the Gym where I found Jacob ,a little boy I know, he had just had a concussion!! Satan thinks his real funny does'nt he, I had just had awesome Jesus time and he re this 9 year old boy is with a concusssion, So all I did was pray pray pray caus ethats the only anwser! Jacob come to find out only had to have one staple and a breathing treatment,PTL!!


Anyways, I realized I am so blessed I have great friends, an awesome family, a house to live in, food to eat every day, clothes to wear, and I am the daughter of the Most High King!! So I don't know about you but, right about now I'm lovin my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment